Maribyrnong City Council Logo
Skip Links

Injured Animals

Domestic Animals

If you find an injured domestic animal within the City of Maribyrnong, a Council officer can attend and decide the best course of action to assist the injured animal.

For more information contact:

Animal Management Officer
9688 0200

Native Wildlife

Council does not have legislative authority to deal with issues relating to native wildlife. Please refer to the Native Wildlife section for contact details.

Powered by