Applications are now open for Expressions of Interest to be a community representative on the new Braybrook Community Hub Governance Committee.
Each co-located partner; Maribyrnong City Council, cohealth, Melbourne City Mission and the Braybrook Mens Shed will form the committee with this community member.
The Governance Committee is the decision making body for the Braybrook Community Hub with responsibility for providing the strategic thinking, leadership and advice to support achievement of the vision 'Connecting communities through partnership and innovation'.
The Governance Committee will establish a Strategic Plan for the Hub and will provide a framework for the development and delivery of activities to support the Plan's objectives. This will be through the Hub Operations Group.
The Governance Committee will:
1. Make decisions relating to the Braybrook Community Hub.
2. Deliver the objectives and agreed outcomes of the Braybrook Community Hub.
3. Promote the Braybrook Community Hub vision and strategy in respective organisations.
4. Support co-located partners to develop a culture of working together as part of the Braybrook Community Hub.
5. Assist co-located partners to form mutually beneficial partnerships and align efforts.
6. Ensure compliance with legislative and statutory requirements.
Members of the Governance Committee are expected to:
1. Act in accordance with collectively agreed approaches.
2. Contribute to the Governance Committee and the work of the Governance Committee.
3. Meet the time and workload commitments of the Governance Committee.
The Governance Committee will, in the first twelve months, lead the development of:
1. A three year Strategic Plan with annual Action Plans for the Braybrook Community Hub.
2. Establish sound guidelines which support the Hub Operations Group in achieving the effective operation of the Hub.
3. Protocols for the conduct of its responsibilities.
Please see attached documents for more information and to apply. Applications close Wednesday 15 July 2015.
Contact Tracey Oliver for more information on Email: email@example.com or 9188 5800