Animal registration renewals
- New pets registered from 20/02/2017 will be registered for the 2017-2018 registration period. The expiry date for the registration will be 10 April 2018, and registration must be renewed by the 10th of April each year for the life of your pet.
- Animal registration renewal forms are mailed to registered pet owners in late February - early March.
- If paying a pet registration renewal as a result of a Council doorknock, pet owners will have to pay for registration of the registration period not paid for in addition to the registration fee for the 2017-2018 registration period (half yearly fees do not apply).
Please note: If you have not received a renewal notice you may request a reprint or simply renew using the Animal Reference number (please do not use the Animal Tag number). Reprinted renewal notice payments cannot be accepted at Australia Post.
Have your details changed?
Please let us know of any changes to your details, for example:
- you have moved house to another location in the city of Maribyrnong
- you have moved out of the municipality
- your pet is deceased or no longer owned by you.
Alternatively, please complete the back of the renewal notice and return to us:
- By mail: PO Box 58, Footscray VIC 3011
- Email: ComplianceOfficer@maribyrnong.vic.gov.au
- Fax: 03 9687 7793
- Text message: TXT your changes to 0488 555 512 (Please note: your own mobile carrier charges apply)
- Pay online
- Pay by phone 1300 130 946 (Visa, Mastercard). Please have your Animal Number ready
- At an Australia Post office, POSTbillpay by phoning 13 18 16, or online
- In person at our Council offices
- By posting a cheque or money order to Maribyrnong City Council, PO Box 58, Footscray 3011. Please include your Animal Renewal notice with the payment.