Documents to be made available for public inspection
Regulation 12 of the Local Government (General) Regulations 2015 requires Council to make the following documents available for public inspection:
- a document containing details of overseas or interstate travel undertaken in an official capacity by any Councillor or member of Council staff in the previous 12 months, include the name of the traveller, dates the travel began and ended, the destination, purpose and total cost to the Council.
- agendas and minutes of Council Meetings and Special Committee Meetings held in the previous 12 months, excluding those items deemed confidential under section 89 of the Local Government Act 1989.
- a register of delegations including the date on which a review was undertaken.
- a document containing all leases involving land which were entered into by Council as lessor including the lessee and the terms and value of the lease.
- a register of authorised officers appointed under section 224 of the Local Government Act 1989.
- a list of donations and grants made by Council in the previous 12 months including who received the donation or grant and the amount of each donation or grant.
If you would like to view any of the documentation, please contact Council's Governance Unit to make an appointment.