About the Business Elevate Program
The Business Elevate Program is here for 2023/24!
The Business Elevate Program is a Business-to-Business voucher-based program that enables small businesses operating in the City of Maribyrnong to apply for a voucher to the value of $2,000 (from a total pool of $100,000) to help their business.
We have completed the expression of interest process and established a group of local businesses as preferred business suppliers in the categories listed below.
These businesses will be able to provide services to small businesses that apply for a voucher, for offers or packages valued at $2,000+GST (plus, a $200+GST activation fee payable by the recipient) in one of the following categories:
- Business Coaching
- Business Consulting
- Copywriting/Public Relations
- Digital Marketing/SEO
- Graphic Design/Visual Merchandising (Not available this round)
- Marketing Consulting/Advertising
- Web Design/Mobile App Development
- Other Business Services
Applications for Business Elevate Program
Applications for Business Elevate Program open at 9am on Monday 25th September 2023
The Business Elevate Program has been established by Maribyrnong City Council to help local businesses access services and suppliers that will help them ‘elevate’ their businesses - by helping them to overcome a weakness or by amplifying a strength.
In order to maximise the local impact of this program, a panel of local businesses have been shortlisted through a competitive EOI process and each business is able to provide services in one of the 12 categories listed above.
A total of 50 x $2,000 (+GST) vouchers are available (from a total pool of $100,000) which can be redeemed at any of the preferred business suppliers.
Business Elevate Program Guidelines and Online Application
If your business could do with a bit of assistance, firstly, read the Business Elevate Program Guidelines(PDF, 1MB).
Then browse through the categories to find a preferred business supplier that can help you with what you need, and when you are ready you can apply.
Applications will be granted based on a first in best dressed basis per category.
To be eligible for the $2,000 (+GST) your business must:
- Be located within the City of Maribyrnong.
- Be financially viable.
- Have a clear understanding of the support you require through this program, and be able to articulate how it will help your business.
- Be willing to pay the Preferred Business Supplier a $200 (+GST) Activation Fee at the commencement of the program.
- Not owe any reports or money to Maribyrnong City Council
- Have no outstanding compliance issues with Maribyrnong City Council.
Submit an Application
APPLY HERE (Applications open at 9am on 25 September 2023)