Web Design/Mobile App Development
Your website is often the first impression a customer will have of your business.
Is your website pulling its weight, or is it time for a refresh or do some systems or apps need improving?
Applications open on 25 September 2023.
Design Grid is your one-stop shop for all digital marketing needs, offering tailored solutions to match your unique business stage. With your Business Elevate Program voucher, you can explore a wide array of services, and this amount will be subtracted from the total cost of your chosen project. Additional charges may apply depending on your specific requirements, but we strive to make our offerings as affordable as possible.
What can your Business Elevate Program voucher contribute towards?
- Landing page/five-page site: Showcase your brand with a dynamic, SEO-friendly site.
- Ecommerce website: Get started with online retail with a fully equipped, user-friendly shop.
- Online booking website: Integrated with Google Calendar, manage appointments effortlessly.
- Website audit with SEO improvements: Enhance your site with expert insights and SEO optimisation.
- Logo or branding package: Define or refresh your brand with comprehensive design services.
- Mobile ordering website: Like Mr Yum, offer customers QR code ordering for a seamless experience.
Website options include:
- First-year domain and hosting with email
- Customised video training
- Responsive, SEO-friendly designs
- Free stock images and Agency plugins
- Secure website with up-to-date features
Logo/Branding Package Options Include:
- Editable logo files, black-and-white versions, and social media profile dimensions.
- Guidelines for logo usage.
- The branding option includes a branding style guideline to ensure consistency across all platforms.
What you should know: Sites are built in WordPress or Shopify, based on your needs.
Our services follow our standard terms and conditions, you can view it on our website.
Our commitment to holistic solutions and affordability sets us apart. Whether you need a simple landing page or a comprehensive rebranding package, we have something to suit your needs. If our offerings don't fit exactly, we're flexible and happy to craft a package just for you. Let's turn your vision into reality, maximising your grant for optimal results and empowering your business with digital solutions that resonate, engage, and deliver.
Visit the Design Grid website for more information
Option 1 - Website Development
Includes web hosting for 12 months, domain name registration (if required), setup of basic business email, development of website that would include up to 20 pages of content (normally only 10pages), call to actions, contact form(s), blogs, stock photography, choice of dozens of templates/colour schemes. Help with layout of content and some content suggestions/editing. Does not include eCommerce setup. Does not included SEO or marketing.
Offer 2 - 20 Hours of IT support
Services provided at a discount rate to provide up to 20hours. This can be used over the course of 12 months, however you require. Time in billed in increments of minimum 15 minutes. IT help with both Mac and Windows computers, solve IT issues, networking problems, email problems etc. Does not include Hardware repairs or purchasing or software purchases.
Visit the LLOC website for more information
This service is suitable for local businesses who want people to contact them via email, phone or simple contact form. It does not include a complex contact form or e-commerce.
Our service includes:
- One hour consultation to confirm your ideal client avatar and three core services
- Keyword research to give you the best chance of being found in Google
- Template-based WordPress website including Homepage, About page, three core service pages (all identical layout), contact page
- One review of the draft website included
- Stock images included
- One contact form (name, phone number, email, message)
- Set up Google Analytics tracking, Google Search Console tracking, Weekly automated reporting
- Handover and training session
Hosting is not included but we can recommend suitable services. You will need to provide logo, images, information requested for the website (we will write the website text).
Depending on workload, typical delivery is 4 to 6 weeks. To view our portfolio, visit our website at the link below.
Visit the Seddon Digital website for more information