Handle Your Own PR for Start Ups
Promote your business!
If you have just started your business then chances are, you won't have a massive marketing budget. But you have to let people know you exist or you won't last long! The media are constantly looking for new content - stories, articles and new and innovative businesses.
In this talk, Jules Brooke, the founder of Handle Your Own PR, will take you through:
- What is Public Relations?
- Why PR is a great solution for start ups
- The three common myths about PR
- The six steps to handling your own PR
- How to come up with content the media will love.
Join us for an opportunity to network and learn about PR.
Monday, 18 March 2019 | 06:00 PM
- 08:00 PM
VU at Metro West, 138 Nicholson St, Footscray 3011 View Map