Business District Improvement Grants
The Business Improvement District (BID) grant program 2017 - 2018 is now closed, for future funding opportunities please subscribe to our Business Bulletin for updates.
The BID grants:
- Promote destination marketing and other opportunities to increase trade and business opportunities.
- Strengthen business districts through improved public realm initiatives.
- Increase the viability of business districts through the development of innovative business practices.
- Promote and strengthen business groups that have a shared and common economic interest.
- Applications must demonstrate how the project will deliver one or more of the above objectives.
Dates to remember
Grant program opens
Monday 22 May at 9am
Information Session – RSVP essential
Thursday 25 May at 9am-10am or 4pm-5pm
Thursday 22 June 9am-10am or 4pm-5pm
Grant program closes
Friday 7 July at 5pm
Join us for a discussion at Council offices on how the BID grant program works, what we fund and how applications are submitted.
RSVP essential, please email firstname.lastname@example.org,gov.au
Program guidelines and Application Forms can be downloaded below.
Contact the Economic Development team to organise a pre-application meeting prior submitting an application. Pre-application meetings are mandatory.
Economic Development team contact details:
email@example.com or (03) 9688 0200
In person: Maribyrnong City Council, Cnr Hyde & Napier Streets, Footscray
In writing: PO Box 58, Footscray Vic 3011
Download and read the Business Improvement District Grants Guidelines 2017(PDF, 724KB)
Download the Business Improvement District Grants Application 2017(PDF, 486KB)