How to get your digital vaccination certificate
When you have had both doses of a COVID-19 vaccine you can access your COVID-19 digital certificate from your Medicare online account linked to your myGov.
How to add your COVID-19 digital certificate to the Service Victoria app
- Create a myGov account, if you don’t have one
- Link Medicare to myGov, if it’s not already linked
- Select the ‘Proof of COVID-19 vaccination’ quick link, then select ‘View history’
- Select your name to download your COVID-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement from your Medicare online account
- Link your COVID-19 digital certificate to the Service Victoria app by selecting ‘Share certificate’
- Tap ‘share’ to Service Victoria, click ‘Accept and share’ and then ‘Add certificate’
- To prove your vaccination status with a business or venue, scan their Service Victoria QR code. Your check-in confirmation will reveal an additional green tick to prove you are vaccinated.
How to listen to in your language: Audio explainer for COVID-19 Digital Certificate
You can access an in-language audio explainer to get your digital vaccination certificate, in your language. Languages available are: Amharic, Arabic, Assyrian, Cantonese, Dinka, Greek, Hindi, Maltese, Mandarin, Oromo, Pacific Islander English, Punjabi, Russian, Sinhala, Somali, Spanish, Tagalog, Tamil, Turkish, Vietnamese.
Different ways to get proof if any of these apply