Active Maribyrnong Elite Grants Program
The Active Maribyrnong Elite Grants Program offers support to Maribyrnong residents, who are selected to represent Victoria or Australia within their chosen sport. Successful applicants will receive funding to assist with travel and accommodation costs associated with their sporting commitments, such as sporting events, training and competitions.
There are two elite grant categories:
- Elite State level grant - $300
- Elite National level grant - $600
Are you eligible?
To be eligible you must:
- Currently be participating in a sport recognised at a State or National level.
- Be a resident of the City of Maribyrnong.
- Have authorisation from a parent of guardian for submission of applications regarding persons under the age of 18.
What else do I need to know?
- Successful applicants in the elite State level grant category will receive a maximum of $300, per person, per financial year; subject to funding availability.
- Successful applicants in the elite National level grant category, will receive a maximum of $600, per person, per financial year; subject to funding availability.
- Applications close June 14 2020.
- The expenses applied for must occur within the financial year of application.
How do I apply?
When you complete an online application form you must include:
- Evidence of the applicant's current participation in State or National level sport.
- Supporting documentation verifying expenses incurred or projected costs.
- Documentation verifying the applicants residency in the City of Maribyrnong .
2020 Active Maribyrnong Elite Grants Flyer(PDF, 269KB)