Active Maribyrnong grants
Are you aged between 5 and 18 and want to participate in a local sports comp?
If you’re eligible, we can help you join your local sports club.
Are you eligible?
To be eligible, you must:
- be aged between 5 and 18 years of age
- want to play, or be playing, at a sports club within the City of Maribyrnong.
- hold a family health care/pension card, or be a new junior girls member.
Is your sports club eligible?
The sports club you are joining must also be:
- running/training in Maribyrnong
- affiliated with their state sporting body
- be an eligible club with the Active Maribyrnong grants program.
To find out which sporting clubs are eligible as part of the Active Maribrnong grants program visit our eligible sporting clubs web page.
How much could you receive?
Grants of up to $200 per child to help with 75 per cent of sports club joining fees and other related costs.