Setting Sun Film Festival 2022
Next date: Monday, 24 January 2022 | 02:00 PM
to Monday, 31 January 2022 | 12:00 AM
The Setting Sun Film Festival is now accepting entries for its next Festival taking place from 5 to 12 May 2022.
The Festival attracts entries from all over the world and delivers an extensive short film program, as well as premiering a Victorian made feature film every year.
Prizes are awarded in the following categories:
- Best Short Film Overall
- Best Film Feature Length (narrative or documentary)
- Best Short Film West
- Best Short Film Cultural Diversity
- People’s Choice
- The Rouge Program (female only)
- Best Documentary
- Best Comedy
- Best Animation
- Best International
- Best Acting Performance Overall
- Best Emerging Filmmaker (Under 25 or Tertiary student)
- Best Indigenous Achievement in Filmmaking
- Best Short Film Secondary.
For more details and to enter visit: settingsunshortfilmfestival.com.au
Entries close 31 January 2022.
Tuesday, 30 November 2021 | 12:00 AM
- Monday, 31 January 2022 | 12:00 AM