About Cr Cuc Lam
Cr Cuc Lam first served as a Councillor in 2000-2003 and became a representative of Stony Creek during the 2016 Council elections and was elected Mayor in 2017.
Cr Lam has been involved as a member and Chairperson on a number of local education and multicultural organisations. Cr Lam is a multicultural community representative and advisor for health organisations such as Western Health and is a Board Director of the Joan Kirner Children’s Hospital Foundation. Cr Lam became a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors in 2018 and in 2002 Cr Lam was awarded the Public Service Medal for her work with the community.
Cr Lam is a great supporter of volunteers and will work towards creating safer and cleaner neighbourhoods; supporting sporting, multicultural communities, community groups and local businesses; providing improved street lighting and a balanced budget.
Cr Cuc Lam is Council's appointee to the:
- Chief Executive Officer Performance Review Committee
- City Development Special Committee
- Enterprise Maribyrnong Special Committee
- LeadWest (substitute)
- Municipal Association of Victoria
- Older Persons Reference Group (substitute)
- Victorian Local Governance Association.