Request for hard rubbish collection form

If you live in a residential complex of more than 10 dwellings do not use this form.  You must refer your query to your building's owners' corporation or building manager.  Residents of residential complexes cannot arrange hard rubbish collections with Council.

Please ensure you have read and understand the rules for hard rubbish collections.

Fields marked as "required" are mandatory fields and must be completed before you can submit your request.

Should you require assistance in completing the form below, please contact a member of our friendly Customer Service team by phone on 9688 0200 or email us at