Seniors Bonus membership
Are you aged over 60 and want to stay active?
By joining Maribyrnong Aquatic Centre's Seniors Bonus membership, you can access all our facilities during the day at a discounted rate.
You will also be able to join the senior aqua and group exercise sessions, and strength-based training sessions to help you maintain stamina and a healthy weight.
What can you access?
- Warm water exercise pool
- Lap pool
- Spa, sauna and steam room
- Health club and gym
- Ongoing individual assessments
- Individually tailored weights and resistance based training programs for all abilities and fitness goals
- Group exercise sessions
- Living Longer Living Stronger sessions (see below).
Access to the above activities and areas is between 7.30am to 3pm Monday to Friday, and between 7.30am and 5.45pm on weekends and public holidays.
Living Longer Living Stronger
We offer specially designed exercise programs for older adults. The low impact and gentle exercise classes are suitable for returning to exercise after inactivity, rehabilitation or therapy, or simply to stay flexible and fit.
The Living Longer Living Stronger gym-based sessions are held at 10.30am every weekday.
Seniors strength and movement class
This weekly gym-based session will introduce you to weights-based fitness exercises, providing an ongoing avenue to resistance training.
It is held at 8.30am on Wednesdays.
Read about the Aqua-lo and Gentle aqua sessions.
Why get active?
- Get some relief from arthritis
- Reduce your risk of bad falls
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Improve the quality of your sleep and mental wellbeing
- Improved health and wellbeing.
Are you eligible?
You must have a valid Seniors Card, or Aged Pension Card.
How to join
Please visit customer service to join.
We are accredited partners of the Council of Ageing (COTA).