Parking Permits

The number and type of parking permits you can apply for depends on where you live and what type of dwelling you live in. 

You must notify Council when you purchase a new car so a new parking permit can be issued particularly if your permit is vehicle specific.  You must also notify Council if you move out of the City of Maribyrnong to have your permits cancelled.  Permits must not be used under any circumstances when you no longer reside in the City of Maribyrnong and penalties can apply.