West Footscray AR Mural trail
Interactive fun with Augmented Reality (AR) is back with the West Footscray AR mural trail this year!
Visit these five special street murals to experience street art in a whole new way.
Download the MARIality app to your device then simply view the pieces through the app to be delighted by creatures coming to life.
You can download the MARIality app below from the App Store for iOS devices or Google Play for Android devices. Simply scan the QR code to get started.
You can interact with some of the 3D characters or jump in for a selfie. Your eyes will boggle with how alive these artworks become.
The locations of the WEFO murals are:
- Hello Hakea by Sarah Allen - Rex Hairdresser, 640 Barkley St
- Scarabauthers by Wosnan and Sour - Post Industrial Design, 638 Barkly St
- Are We There Yet? by Tommy Sea - Corner Studio, 582 Barkly St
- Rainbow Peacock by Julia Both – Bharat Traders, 580 Barkly St
- Buzz Barber Jungle by Makatron - Buzz Barber 547B Barkly St
If you love the WEFO AR Mural Trail you can still check out the other three murals from 2021:
- Four Crows by Justine McAllister - 1 Commercial St, Maidstone
- Crazy Critters curated by Ross Thomasson featuring artists like: @heesco, @putospaint, @caper.aust and @dvate amongst others. - Seddon Vet Hospital, 146 Victoria St, Seddon
- Trugo Tram by Peter McMahon - Creative House, 14 Ballarat St, Yarraville