Library At Home
With the current public health situation in mind and as a precautionary measure, all branches at Maribyrnong Libraries will be closed until further notice. Subsequently, all library programs and room bookings have been suspended.
While the libraries are closed, you can access a wide range of services from home such as eBooks, films, magazines, online programs, and much more. Click on ‘Adults’ and ‘Children and Youth’ to find out about the online services and resources on offer, and scroll down to read about our loan extensions and more.
Please note, due to the Stage 4 restrictions announcement, we have suspended the Reservation Delivery Service until further notice. We have also paused our regular Home Delivery Service until further notice. Please check more information here.
The library continues to add more services to the ‘Library At Home’ program and find new ways to best serve the Maribyrnong community. Keep checking this page, to see what else we add to the schedule.
Access to eLibrary
With your library card, you have access to eBooks and eAudiobooks with Libby and BorrowBox, films with Kanopy, magazines with PressReader and RBDigital, newspapers with PressReader and an enormous range of other online resources to keep entertained and learning during the closure. See the range of apps and websites available here. We are continuing to increase the eLibrary range and if we don’t currently have a particular title you are interested in you can email email@example.com and we’ll do our best to source it.
Help to access eLibrary
If you need a PIN reset or some friendly assistance in accessing eLibrary resources, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
All loans will be renewed until further notice.
Not a member? Sign up today
By becoming a Maribyrnong Libraries online member you have access to a variety of eLibrary resources. You can join online here.
What’s available for web members?
- BorrowBox: access the latest eAudiobooks and eBooks using this digital library, which features a wealth of Australian content.
- Libby: access thousands of eBooks and eAudiobooks with the Libby app.
- Kanopy: stream thousands of films, from box office hits to art house classics.
- PressReader: thousands of magazines and newspapers.
- Lynda.com: on demand video tutorials designed to help you gain new skills and advance your career.
- RBDigital: read your favourite magazines on your smart phone, tablet or computer.
- Ancestry.com: start searching billions of records and discover your family's story.
During the closures, you can email library staff at email@example.com
This page was last updated: Wednesday 5 August