Notice to all entrants
It is a term and condition of admission to the facility that the City of Maribyrnong and its servants and agents accept no liability of whatever description or any losses, injuries or death which may occur in this facility, however caused. By entering this facility, entrants accept that they do so at their own risk and accept that they waive and forgo any legal rights that they may otherwise have against the City of Maribyrnong and/or its servants an agents.
Conditions of entry
- Children 10 years of age and under must be supervised by a parent/guardian 16 years or older
- Management strongly recommends the use of lockers for all personal belongings
- Photography is only permitted with centre approval, please enquire at customer service
- Bicycles, skateboards and inline skates are not permitted in the centre
- Glass is not permitted in the centre
- Toddlers and babies must wear suitable swimwear at all times.