Term 1 of the MACqua Education Program will commence Thursday 27 January 2022.
The award winning MACqua Education program teaches all students to swim in a positive, friendly learning environment with fully certified AUSTSWIM or ASCTA Swim Teachers. Lessons start for babies from 6 months old through to adults with 15 different class levels within the nationally recognised Swim and Survive Learn to Swim program. All new bookings require the student to be assessed. Contact MAC on 9032 4100 to book a free assessment. We accept bookings into our swimming program at any time of the year.
Lessons are held every day of the week at a wide variety of times, and operate in conjunction with the school terms. As part of your membership, all participants receive free access to the swimming pools at all times as we encourage continual learning through regular play sessions. One supervising adult also receives free access while the child is swimming.
Please note that a parent/guardian must be available prior to commencement of the class and immediately at the conclusion.
Important details and payment information
- Easy fortnightly payment plan of $32.40
- Costs are averaged across the year and continue all year round
- Quick Centre access with membership card
- Red parking pass to allow longer parking at MAC is included
- Reduced fee child care usage included
- Full access to swimming pools for students at all times out of class hours
- Full access to one supervising parent/guardian at all times out of class hours*
- Full access to MAC Fun Inflatable Days over school holidays.
* Parent/guardian access does not include swimming pool access unless supervising a child within arms reach.