Birthday Party bookings are currently suspended until further notice due to State Government restrictions in response to COVID-19.
Be the coolest parent around with an aquatic birthday party at MAC. Our parties are held on Sundays with 45 minutes of supervised water play and 30 minutes for party food afterwards in your own private party area.
There are 2 inflatable options according to age of the participants.
Dolphin Run (lower level swimming ability)
This inflatable is designed for children 6-8 years of age and operates in water depth of 1 metre.
Times Available: 10am and 12pm.
Wave Runner (higher level swimming ability)
This inflatable is designed for children 7-10 years of age and operates in water depth of 1.1 to 1.4 metres.
Times Available: 2pm and 4pm.
To make enquiries about having your next birthday party at MAC complete the online Facility Booking Enquiry Form or call our friendly customer service team by phoning 9032 4100 or you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to the Facility Booking Enquiry Form
- All participants must be 6 years and over
- Cost per participant is $22 with a minimum of 15 participants per party
- A $50 deposit is required to secure the party booking
- Final payment is due upon entry
- NO glass, crockery or ceramics are allowed in the Centre
- There are no kitchen facilities available
- Party food can be ordered through the MAC on-site cafe
- There is 45 minutes of supervised play allocated on your inflatable of choice
- There is an allocation of 30 minutes in our party area for food, cake and celebrations
- The birthday child will receive a MAC celebration bag
- Book your food directly at our onsite café
- Parents attending with a party participant receive free entry into the Centre
- Participants can stay at MAC after the party however are required to move from alcove area into the main pool hall area
- All party guests participate at their own risk. Children must be able to swim 20 metres competently to be able to participate on the wave runner inflatable
- Final participant numbers are required 5 days prior to party date to ensure sufficient staffing requirements are met.