Free Rapid Antigen Tests
Published on 30 January 2023
Free Rapid Antigen Tests (RATs) are now available for all community members to collect at Maribyrnong Libraries and are available at the following locations:
- Braybrook Library: 107-139 Churchill Avenue, Braybrook
- Footscray Library: 56 Paisley Street, Footscray
- Maribyrnong Library, 200 Rosamond Road, Maribyrnong
- West Footscray Library, 539 Barkly Street, West Footscray
- Yarraville Library, 32 Wembley Avenue, Yarraville
Please do not visit if you have COVID-19 symptoms. Someone else can collect free rapid antigen tests for you.
All community members can receive up to 10 tests (two kits) for themselves, plus up to 10 tests (two kits) for each member of their household per visit.
People with disabilities or their carer can receive 20 tests (four kits) per visit.
Community members requesting tests do not need to verify eligibility and do not need to reside within the municipality.
Further information on COVID-19 is available at maribyrnong.vic.gov.au/choosevax
For further information on rapid antigen tests, please visit or get in touch with your local library.