Who is eligible for the TAC L2P program?
Learners need to meet the following criteria to join the TAC L2P program:
- be between 16 and 21 years old
- hold a current learner permit
- have no access to a vehicle or a supervising driver*
- live in the City of Maribyrnong
* Applications outside of the standard criteria also will be considered, please contact your L2P Coordinator for further information.
Application process for Learners
To be eligible for the TAC L2P program, learners (or their parent or guardian) need to complete a learner driver application form (below).
Once received, if successful an L2P program coordinator will contact you to schedule an interview time.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9091 4700 for more information.