MAC is excited to announce that our MACqua Education program will be resuming on the 27th of January, 2021. All MACqua Education memberships will become active on this date. Your lesson day and time will remain the same as prior to our closure unless you are notified otherwise. Please call our friendly Customer Service team if you have any questions. We look forward to welcoming everyone back to the Centre from the 27th of January, 2021.
The award winning MACqua Education program teaches all students to swim in a positive, friendly learning environment with fully certified AUSTSWIM or ASCTA Swim Teachers. Lessons start for babies from 6 months old through to adults with 18 different class levels within the nationally recognised Swim and Survive Learn to Swim program. All new bookings require the student to be assessed so contact MAC now to book a FREE assessment. We accept bookings into our swimming program at any time of the year.
Lessons are held every day of the week at a wide variety of times, and operate in conjunction with the school terms. As part of your membership, all participants receive free access to the swimming pools at all times as we encourage continual learning through regular play sessions. One supervising adult also receives free access while the child is swimming.
Please note that a parent/guardian must be available prior to commencement of the class and immediately at the conclusion.
Important details and payment information
- Easy fortnightly payment plan of $31.50
- Costs are averaged across the year and continue all year round
- Quick Centre access with membership card
- Red parking pass to allow longer parking at MAC is included
- Reduced fee child care usage included
- Full access to swimming pools for students at all times out of class hours
- Full access to one supervising parent/guardian at all times out of class hours*
- Full access to MAC Fun Inflatable Days over school holidays.
* Parent/guardian access does not include swimming pool access unless supervising a child within arms reach.