Business Elevate Program
The Business Elevate Program is a Business-to-Business voucher-based program that enables small businesses operating in the City of Maribyrnong to apply for a voucher to the value of $2,000 (from a total pool of $100,000) to help their business.
Council established the Program to help local businesses access services and suppliers that will help them ‘elevate’ their businesses - by helping them to overcome a weakness or by amplifying a strength.
In order to maximise the local impact of this program, a panel of local businesses were shortlisted through a competitive expression of interest process with each business providing services in their field of expertise.
In 2023 a total of 50 vouchers with a value of $2,000 were available (from a total pool of $100,000) which was able to be redeemed at any of the preferred business suppliers.
To be eligible for the Program your business must:
- Be located within the City of Maribyrnong.
- Be financially viable.
- Have a clear understanding of the support you require through this program, and be able to articulate how it will help your business.
- Be willing to pay the Preferred Business Supplier a $200 (+GST) Activation Fee at the commencement of the Program.
- Not owe any reports or money to Maribyrnong City Council
- Have no outstanding compliance issues with Maribyrnong City Council.
The Program will return for the 2024/2025 financial year. This page will be updated with the details as soon as they become available.