Apply online to make application to Council for report and consent pursuant to Regulation 109 (Projections) and Regulation 134 (Above or Below Public Facilities) of the Building Regulations 2018.
Report and Consent - Reg 109 Projections (PDF)(PDF, 188KB)
Report and Consent - Reg 134 Above or Below Public Facilities (PDF)(PDF, 88KB)
This application incurs fees pursuant to Building Regulations 2018. To view current fees please refer to section 4 of the Building Services fee schedule(PDF, 471KB)(PDF, 297KB).
Fees are non-refundable and must be paid in full at the time of lodging this application.
How long will my application take to process?
We will endeavour to process requests within 15 business days. This may take longer depending on the complexity of applications and/or if we need to refer it to other reporting authorities.
Please note: we are currently experiencing longer than usual delays processing applications and you are advised to send in requests with a minimum 30 business days lead time.
We will contact you if we require further information and when we have determined the outcome of your application. Contacting us to request updates will only delay processing times of applications in the queue. Thank you for your understanding.
Before you commence
You will need an electronic copy of the following to submit your application
- Application fees - Each regulation is assessed individually, the fee is $290.40 per regulation.
- Completed Application Form - Ensure the form is fully completed, signed and dated and that all required documentation has been collected and attached to the application.
- Certificate of title including current ownership details - A current Certificate of Title, including a Plan of Subdivision and any Covenant details (not exceeding 12 months old) is included.
- Architectural Drawings - Scaled Architectural Drawings showing the site plan, providing details and dimensions of all the works that are the subject of this application.
- Reasoning/Justification for Application - A detailed written response addressing the justification regarding why the work cannot comply with the relevant regulations applicable to this application.