Pet registration updates

You can update the following details on your registration record easily online:

  • Your personal contact details
  • Apply for a pensioner’s concession
  • Your pet has been desexed
  • Correct your pet’s microchip number
  • Update your pet’s name, breed, sex or colour
  • Your pet is deceased
  • Your pet has moved out of Maribyrnong City Council

You can also request a replacement tag or a copy of a registration certificate using the same form above.


Moved from one address to another within Maribyrnong City Council?

If you are changing your address within the municipality you will need to complete the “Change of address” form found on the Rates forms page of Councils’ website.