To view our current opportunities, or to read more about employment conditions at Council, visit our online Recruitment Hub.
There you will find our current vacancies as well as information about working with us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage young people, people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for positions with us.
We employ staff in a wide variety of professions, such as:
- Business professionals
- Childcare and youth workers
- Building inspectors
- Food safety and animal management officers
- Pool lifeguards
- Registered maternal and child health nurses
- City planners and city designers.
We offer flexible employment conditions to help our staff have a rewarding work/life balance. This can include:
- Regular accrued days off, and time in lieu arrangements.
- Flexible work hours, with support for childcare outside normal hours.
- Working from home arrangements.
- Generous paid maternity and/or paternity leave and adoption leave.
- Cultural, ceremonial and religious leave, emergency services leave, eldercare and pre-natal leave, sporting representation leave.
- Part-time and job share arrangements.
- Phased retirement program.
Visit our online Recruitment Hub