Next date: Monday, 25 March 2024 | 07:30 PM
to 09:00 PM
This online session for parents and carers with children birth to five years of age, will explore the following:
- How maintaining home languages supports long term academic learning
- The importance of maintaining a home language to learn English
- Strategies for supporting home languages for children at home
- Strategies for maintaining the home languages of children attending early childhood education settings
- How the early childhood service can help you support your child's home language
There will also be time for questions.
This session is being presented in partnership with FKA Children's Services.
Monday, 25 March 2024 | 07:30 PM
- 09:00 PM
This session is being held online