Solar Savers Maribyrnong
Are you interested in installing solar panels on your home but unsure where to start?
Residents can now access affordable and high quality solar panels through our Solar Savers program.
The program helps local residents to reduce their energy bills and future proof against increasing energy costs, while reducing their carbon footprint at the same time.
By joining the program, you can access quality advice from secure and trusted solar experts to install an affordable and long lasting solar PV system for your home.
The program gives local residents access to the Solar Savers bulk buy program, with additional options for low-interest loans for pensioners and low income cardholders to help cover up-front costs.
Solar Savers participants may also be eligible for the new Victorian Government Solar Rebate. To find out more, visit the link at the bottom of the page.
Who is eligible for the program?
Local residents are eligible for the program if;
- You are the owner of the property
- You do not already have solar panels on your home
- You have average to high electricity use.
How it works
- Visit the Solar Savers website to register your interest in the program.
- Click on the Maribyrnong City Council logo at the top of the page.
- We will check that you are eligible for the program through some simple questions about your home, roof, and electricity use.
- We connect you with trusted installers who discuss the different options available to you.
- Should you choose to proceed, you can review a quote and pay a deposit.
- The installer will then guide you through the process from the very beginning until your new Solar PV system is installed.
Our installers use industry leading components for panels, inverters and framing. All systems come with a minimum 10 year warranty on the inverter, components and solar panels.